Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New AGMV!

Hey, everyone! Lanie here!

Right over there
----------------------------------->
Is a still to our latest AGMV! I can't tell you the title yet, it's a suprise! ;D But I can guarantee you'll love it!

E spent all morning filming it with us and editing it. I can tell she worked really hard on it. We really hope you enjoy it when it uploads, hopefully later today! :) We had a lot of fun making it and getting all dressed in our costumes for it.

We're really excited to get this blog off to a good start. While you're waiting for new posts, why not check out the awesome posts on blogs by our friends?

~It's Fearless
~Beth Speaks
~W o n d e r s t r u c k
~So Nali

Hope you enjoy reading their posts as much as those lovelies like writing them!

Lanie

1 comment:

Lexii said...

You mentioned BOTH of my blogs <3 I heart you ;D I can't wait for your MV! I'm still thinking of a song for an MV of 2,000.